We all make weird noises and odd faces while making out and women are topping this list. By now you would have imagined the making out scenes in your head and even agree that women moan louder than men. According to a study by Gayle Brewer of the University of Central Lancashire and Colin Hendrie of the University of Leeds, the researchers asked 71 s3xually active women to know about the reasons behind their moaning and screaming.
Is moaning directly linked with orgasm? Keep reading to find more about it and to know why women moan louder while making out.
1. Moaning and screaming is not necessarily linked with climax
2. 66% said that they simply moan to speed up their partner’s climax
3. And 87 percent said that they moan to boost his self-esteem
4. Researchers also found that a woman makes noise to when they are bored, tired or not feeling comfortable so you will finish faster
5. They pretend they’re orgasming just to make you will feel good about yourself
6. Female vocalization during s3x is a good thing for guys. It’s also said that men easily get trapped by a fake orgasm